Shipping & Return Policy
Indiesew ships items worldwide via USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class (where applicable). Most orders will have a choice between Priority Mail and First Class service. Though, depending on the size and weight of the items shipped, First Class mail might not be an option. Digital sewing patterns do not require shipping, and are delivered to your email inbox with a download link.Fulfillment Timeline
We are currently shipping orders Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with the exception of business holidays. All orders placed before 12pm MDT on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday will ship the same day, while orders placed after that will ship on the next available Monday, Wednesday or Friday.USPS Priority Mail Shipping Timeline
- Addresses within the US: 2 to 3 business days from the shipment date
- International addresses: 6 to 10 business days from the shipment date for most major cities*
- Addresses within the US: 1 to 3 business days from the shipment date
- International addresses: delivery estimates vary by destination, most items arrive within 7 to 21 days*
Note*: For international orders, the actual number of days may vary based on destination, weather, and customs delays. Duties, taxes and import charges may be required upon delivery of the package, and are the responsibility of the customer.Free Shipping on Domestic Orders over $150
Any domestic order whose grand total is equal to or exceeds $150 will ship for free via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Shipping.
We want you to be happy with your Indiesew purchase! If for any reason you’re not 100% pleased with your items, please contact [email protected] with your order number and specify the reason for the return within 30 days of purchase. We are unable to issue refunds after 30 days from the date of purchase.
If applicable, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item back to Indiesew. A refund (or store credit, if desired) will be processed within five business days of receipt of the item. All refunds are issued against your original form of payment. We are unable to issue a return against an alternate form of payment.
We cannot offer refunds or store credit for:
- Items that have been laundered, cut, or in any other way altered from their original, shipped state.
- Sale items.
- Fabric cuts measuring less than 1 yard.
- Digital items that have already been downloaded.