First Grainline Archer
I used shirtmonth hosted by Indiesew as a way to motivate myself on this project. It's a Grainline Archer in a flannel plaid from Joann's. I added one inch to the length of the sleeves and body, and a tower placket using a Threads magazine tutorial. I cut the pocket (only did one because I messed the other up too badly) , sleeve placket, right side button band and outer yoke on the bias.
Overall I'm pretty pleased with this project considering it's my first collar and first button down. The fabric was pretty thick and gave me some trouble in areas which I'm sure could've been alleviated by a thinner fabric or more sewing experience. I will definitely be making more of this pattern and more collared button down shirts.