A striped Bethioua with bias binding
The Bethiuoa has been on my sewing list forever and I am so glad that I have finally made it! It's a pretty quick sewing project, although matching all the stripes perfectly can take some time. The original pattern includes instructions to add a neckband, a band at the hem and cuffs, but I decided to hem the sleeves by turning them under and to finishe the neckline and them hem with woven bias binding. The neckline is wide enough to pull it over your head anyway.
I absolutely love the little flowers on the inside of my sweater! It's my favourite detail - together with the stripes, obviously.