Spring 2015 Selfish Sewing Week Challenge
Note: This challenge has ended and votes can no longer be cast.
It’s that time of year again, the 2015 Spring Selfish Sewing Week is here! Indiesew has teamed up with Imagine Gnats and Kollabora to bring you an entire week of sewing inspiration especially for YOU!
So what happens during Selfish Sewing Week? Well there’s a full blog tour hosted on both the Imagine Gnats and Indiesew blogs. There’s also an event hosted by Kollabora where anyone can upload their SSW creations! Read more on the Indiesew blog.
For the big event we’re launching a brand new feature and a chance to win some seriously awesome sewing swag. We’re bringing you a Selfish Sewing Week Challenge! Every Indiesew user can submit up to one entry to showcase their latest selfish sewing creation. For our Selfish Sewing Week Challenge, we want to see your latest project, sewn from one of the patterns sold in the Indiesew shop! Show us how you’ve made one of our indie patterns totally your own. Any modifications to the patterns are welcome!
1st Place ($300 Value)
2nd Place ($70 Value)
- $50 Indiesew gift card
- Two Yards of Dash Quilting Cotton from P&B Textiles
3rd Place ($40 Value)
- $25 Indiesew gift card
- One Sailor Top Paper Pattern from Fancy Tiger Crafts
A Huge Thanks to our Sponsors!
The Selfish Sewing Week Challenge will begin at 08:00am MDT on March 9th, 2015 and will end at 10:00 pm MDT on March 15th, 2015. The winner of the Selfish Sewing Week Challenge will be chosen after the challenge ends and will be the entry with the highest number of votes at the end of the challenge period. In the event of a tie for total votes, the number of unique users that voted for each entry received will be used as a tie breaker.
- Only one challenge entry is allowed per participant.
- Participants must have a valid shipping address to participate. International entries accepted.
- Entries must be new creations, not previously uploaded to Indiesew.com.
- Entries must be creations sewn from patterns available in the Indiesew shop. An Indiesew purchased pattern is not required to submit an entry.
- Entries will be reviewed before they are published to check for inappropriate content or duplicate creations. Any entry containing inappropriate content or duplicate entry will be deleted.
- You must have an Indiesew account to upload an entry.
- No Indiesew purchase necessary to enter. An Indiesew purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- You must have an Indiesew account to cast votes.
- Each Indiesew user can vote up to three times per day, every day until the challenge ends.
- You may only vote for a particular entry once per day.
- Votes cannot be uncast.
- Unused votes do not roll over to the next day.